Join our webinar with Direct-to-Consumer and e-commerce specialist, BigCommerce, as we explore what you can do to increase your business revenue and keep up with the demand to keep your brand relevant
As major brands like Nike and L’Oreal shift significantly towards a direct-to-consumer model and disruptors like Dollar Shave Club, Under Armour, and Warby Parker explode into the market, they pose a dangerous new threat to retailers and established brands who are failing to grasp the need to be ‘fast & frictionless’.
Brands must now act fast to embrace the DTC opportunity and meet new shopper expectations, or risk being eaten for breakfast by brands who are already owning the entire customer journey. This is the new reality for DTC brands.
Join our webinar Tuesday February 26th at 11am CT/12pm ET, as we explore how retailers can address widespread and common consumer concerns of selling DTC. Whether you are just starting to dip your toes into DTC, or are looking on ways to improve, we will have a panel of experts to show you what you need to know to take your brand to the next level. We'll also showcase examples of how other merchants achieved this, along with their results.
In just under 45 minutes you'll learn how to:
- Ensure you meet consumer expectations for buying directly from your storefront
- Create a valuable user experience, so that your customers come back for repeat purchases
- Establish quality loyalty, referrals, and customer review programs
- Reduce basket abandonment rates and drive conversion
- Create a single source of truth for stock, orders, automated fulfillment and deliveries
Get Omnichannel ready today
Can't make the date? Don't worry, we'll send you the recording if you register.